Mac 10.9.5+ Should I Download Sienna Updated
Mac 10.9.5+ Should I Download Sienna
How-do-you-do Mchael Due east,
Skype vii.59 is the version that should work with your Mac OS ten.nine. You may download this link below:
https://become.skype.com/classic.skype
Promise this helps. Let united states know if you demand further aid.
Susan_S.
Skype Community Moderator
1 person found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Groovy! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this answer?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps u.s. meliorate the site.
How satisfied are you lot with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Thanks, I could not download 7.59 from there. I take Comcast and I don't know why, merely I cannot seem to download any archetype versions from Skype.
All the same, I happen to try the latest 8.13 and it installed fine???
Really confused every bit I idea it required 10.ten specifically, but at least I am dorsum online.
I have tried to install 8.13 before, only it failed. Something either changed with the file, or my reckoner that allowed it to install. I still take ten.9.five though.
Thanks again.
two people found this reply helpful
·
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Great! Thank you for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this respond?
Thanks for your feedback.
I repent for the confusion with regards to the information on our system requirements posted on our website.
Please exist informed that using Mac Bone 10.9, you will be able to download the new Skype version while Mac Bone 10.10 supports both versions of Skype.
Rest assured that what you lot accept experienced will be endorsed to our developers and this volition help u.s. improve our services moving forwards.
Susan_S.
Skype Community Moderator
Was this respond helpful?
Sad this didn't help.
Dandy! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps the states amend the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
你好 Mchael E ,
Skype 7.59是適用於Mac Os x.9的版本。 你可以下載這個鏈接如下:
https://become.skype.com/archetype.skype
希望這可以幫助。 讓我們知道你是否需要進一步的幫助 。
7.59 doesn't work on OSX 10.9.5
Was this answer helpful?
Sad this didn't help.
Cracking! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this answer?
Thank you for your feedback, information technology helps us amend the site.
How satisfied are you with this answer?
Cheers for your feedback.
Please be informed that on Mac OS 10.x., you can download both new Skype and classic Skype v7.59.
However, y'all can merely download new Skype v8.xx on Mac OS 10.9. My apology for the confusion.
Let u.s. know if you need farther assistance.
Susan_S.
Skype Community Moderator
Was this reply helpful?
Pitiful this didn't help.
Dandy! Thanks for your feedback.
How satisfied are yous with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback, it helps u.s.a. amend the site.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Thanks for your feedback.
Please be informed that on Mac Bone 10.x., yous tin download both new Skype and classic Skype v7.59.
However, you tin can but download new Skype v8.20 on Mac Os 10.9. My apology for the defoliation.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
I won't update v8'20, because i want to see the old version chat history.
Was this reply helpful?
Sorry this didn't help.
Peachy! Cheers for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Cheers for your feedback, it helps u.s. improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this answer?
Thanks for your feedback.
We respect your decision if you don't desire to update to the new Skype version.
You can update your Bone at your nearly convenient time. Make sure that you back up your files earlier updating.
Regards.
Susan_S.
Skype Community Moderator
Was this reply helpful?
Deplorable this didn't aid.
Swell! Thank you for your feedback.
How satisfied are you with this reply?
Cheers for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.
How satisfied are you with this answer?
Thanks for your feedback.
Mac 10.9.5+ Should I Download Sienna
Posted by: robinsonbellaing41.blogspot.com
